Job Description (includes but not limited to):
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Analyze wages and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Oversees the administration of the organization.
- Manages employees interviews, orientations, training, leaves of absence, insurance, separation notices, exit interviews ….. etc.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or security services
- 6 – 8 years of previous experience as an HR in engineering field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or a related field required. (HR Diploma is an asset)
- Strong effective communicator in written work, business presentations and in interpersonal communication both in Arabic and English.
- Excellent degree of common sense in working with co-workers and the executive team.
- Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while remaining cost-sensitive.
- Experience in employment law, organization development and change management.