Job Description: (includes but not limited to)
- Responsible for the development of the project from the “Avant projet” stage till the production of the construction documents stage.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating the technical and management aspects of the project. (Using a suitable program: Primavera, Ms Project …etc)
- Prepare detailed scope of work for the project.
- Meet with the clients and make sure all their needs are fulfilled.
- Guide the team members and help them make the utmost use of their potentials.
- Coordinate with other disciplines inside/outside the company and make sure the project is fully coordinated.
- Attend meetings inside/outside the company and record minutes of meeting.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports and make project log from start to end date.
- Make sure that the terms of the project contract are fulfilled by the company and the client alike.
Job Specifications: (includes but not limited to)
- 12-14 years of experience (with at least 3 years as a project manager)
- Bachelor degree in architecture from a reputable organization (Msc/Phd is an asset)
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Arabic and English.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Previous experience in hotels projects is an asset.