Job Description: (includes but not limited to)
- Liaison between the project manager and the project architects ( senior and junior)
- Resolve technical problems and participate in the project coordination with other disciplines.
- Guide project architects and give them any needed knowledge.
- Review all drawings or documents prepared by the project architects.
- Take the role of the project manager in his/her absence.
- Attend meetings with the project manager inside/outside the company whenever needed.
Job Specifications: (includes but not limited to)
- 9-12 years of experience (with at least 2 years as a team leader)
- Bachelor degree in architecture from a reputable institution ( Msc is an asset)
- Excellent command of AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Microsoft office ( Modeling programs are an asset, SketchUp, 3D Max … etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Previous experience in hotels projects is an asset.